Thursday, March 17, 2011

Its Like Eatting Metal!

This is not me. I tried to take a picture of my mouth, but thats gross. So here's a picture I downloaded (cuz a picture of someone else's mouth isn't gross?!)
But this is what they put in my mouth yesterday.
Because I wasn't very good with my bands.
They told me unless I do surgery, even wearing bands was not going to change my overbite.
So of course I don't really wear my bands if its not going to do anything.
But now I have car parts in my mouth to see if it will change my overbite.
You know when your fork accidentally scrapes you tooth and you get that nails on the chalk board feeling?
Well, its like that EVERYTIME I TALK OR EAT!!!!
I can barely open my mouth so I just have to shove the food in or when I'm brushing my teeth my toothbrush keeps on getting stuck.
Fun Fun!
For 4 months.....

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

Oooh. Ouch. Soups and puddings for you! Lucky girl. It will all be worth it. You'll be happy you did it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers