Saturday, March 19, 2011

Book Review of Maxiumum Ride Book 4

The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4)The Final Warning by James Patterson

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Oooo, my first 1 star rating! I'm just bored of the series and the author is REALLY starting to bug me, especially in this one. He tried way too hard to make this a really good book. So I spent a lot of my time rolling my eyes at the parts I could tell the author was trying to make it "epic". And theirs 4 more books in the series!! Which I will not be reading. The only reason why I even read this was because I had nothing else to read. So I recommended reading the first 3 in the series and just let it end there.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers