Monday, April 18, 2011

Addie's Piano Recital

 Of course she's not wearing the way cute dress I specifically bought for her recital and she picked it out and promised she would wear it. Story of my life!

 Addie's best friend Abby. They have been best friends since they were 3. Her mom is Addie's teacher. That is the only way I was able to get Addie to take lessons.
Addie was sooo nervous! This was her very first recital and we are so proud of her! (She wants to quit, so I told her she can have a month off after her recital is done. I'm hoping it was only because she's been working so hard on her recital piece.)  But she did a very good job and I didn't notice any mistakes. YEAH FOR ADDIE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers