Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Discovery of Witches Review

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1)A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I haven't finished this book yet. I am in the very middle and I am bored out of my mind! Its an adult version of Twilight I guess and frankly I've had enough Twilight. I'm getting bored of Vampires. But if you like wine and fine food you will love this book...cuz that's seriously all she talks about and goes into great detail about the dang wine they are drinking! I might return to it if I have nothing else to read, but I have 2 other books waiting for me so this one is going back on the shelf.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers