Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Hero Birthday Party

Holy Cow!! I had planned an outdoor party with a bounce house, but the weather was horrible and the day before I had to cancel the bounce house and scramble to find things to do inside.
They made Super Hero Masks
I told Austin to do his Super Hero pose and this is what he does
They went on a scavenger hunt (I'll post about that later)
I had them do Super Hero Training and then asked them if they were ready to fight the Villians. Then Aubree and Addie came bursting through the room spraying them with silly string. ARGH! I wish I had that one on tape!!

I didn't plan on having them all dress up, but Austin was already in his Spiderman gear (which is his usual attire and everybody else wanted to dress up too. Luckily I had enough for everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers