Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS REVIEW

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I was totally fine with how the 3rd one ended and after reading the 4th..I WAS TOTALLY FINE WITH THE 3RD! It did have enough going on to hold my attention which is why I gave it 2 stars. I was just bored of the series and getting bored of the characters I guess. It had its good moments though, a little shock and surprise every now and then, but I was really annoyed with the love story. We read the whole series trying to find out what happens to them, then it finally happens, and then they are in limbo again! Very frustrating! And the ending?! Okay, I have to admit, if I was into the book the ending could be pretty cool, but I was so ready to finish the book that I just rolled my eyes and ran to grab my next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers