Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Hero Birthday Party

 I had this scavenger hunt planned well in advance incase of bad weather and good things I did, too! I printed out coloring pages and had my girls color them and decorate the boxes. I made up my own clues and hid them in the box and the girls took turns reading them. For Superman I made "Kryptonite" which was really slime.
 For Spiderman I just bought candy with gold wrapping on them to make it look like money (Dr. Octopus robbed a bank and they had to help Spiderman find the gold)
 I made everyone Batman cookies (I frosted one of them pink for our only girl guest)
 Here's a closer view of the slime. I downloaded the BIF comic words from the internet and decorated mostly everything with those. The below picture was just $1 store bubble tape that had the superheros on it. Less work for me!!
 ABOVE: I made everyone Captain America shields
 I made cupcakes since I thought it was going to be outside and it would be a lot easier then eatting cake. I made them in advance and just froze them. Good thing I had both because some wanted cake and some wanted cup cakes.
 Here is the link for the Super Hero Invites


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers