Saturday, January 9, 2010

AUBREE'S FIRST BASKETBALL GAME




Today was Aubree's very first basketball game. In the beginning she was really nervous and wasn't very aggressive, but after 15minutes into it that all disappeared. I was out in the hall for most of it so I didn't get a lot of pictures and missed her scoring! Next week we have dance dress rehearsal, basketball game, and the dance recital all in a row!

I've been reading a lot about how to take better pictures. I took these pictures with my flash off, which is how I like to shoot anyway, but inside they were way to dark with a yelowish tint,and check out Aubree midair throwing the basketball! Okay, she's only about 3 inches off the ground, but she's not blurry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers