Sunday, January 3, 2010

MY LAST DAY

My last day to say I'm 20-something.
EWE.
MY THOUGHTS ON TURNING 30:

I remember watching the Friends episode of when they all turned 30 thinking,"How sad. That would be so awful! At least they don't look too old..."

So good-bye Forever 21 and hello Coldwater Creek (Seriously, is anyone old enough to shop at Coldwater Creek?)

I never thought I would see the day when I would be older then Aubree's school teacher!

2 more years until I have to get a hysterectomy

No more being the young cute fun mom and not looking old enough to have kids and hello I found a varicose vein!

Theirs a menopause book saved in my wish list at Amazon

10 more years until I am 40. THAT IS NOT A LONG TIME!!!

I COULD BE A GRANDMA IN 10 YEARS!!!

That thought depresses me

I have been holding on to baby clothes hoping for another one and now maybe I should just hold onto them for the grandkids cuz the clothes will still be in style since ITS NOT THAT FREAKING FAR AWAY!!

Sorry, I really hate that word. I only use it when absolutely necessary

I hate anyone who is 29

The girls are falling more and more to the floor

I still remember when the Schwan's man thought I was in my late 30's. I was 28 at the time...well your fat and smelly!

David took me shopping the other day and I shopped in the Junior's section just to make myself feel better as the 20-something year old stared at me with sad eyes. Just you wait honey..your time will come.

I think I found a gray hair...or I just need to shower...

5 comments:

The Byrdhouse said...

Happy Birthday today to you!! Thirty's not too bad, just pretend you are still 25 like me!!

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Happy birthday Liz. I know how you feel . I only have 8 more years until 40. YIKES. I keep thinking I look alot younger than 30year olds did when I was akid. Maybe I am just oblivious.

Kimberly Giardino said...

Happy Birthday!! You still look fabulous!! I hope that you have a great day!!

Shellee said...

ha ha. Liz you're killing me. They say 40 is the new thirty, so really its still okay to act/dress 20... right?

I can't believe you had the grandkid thought. That so has not crossed my mind until now. My hell, that better not happen.

Glad you had a great bday.

Heidi Nielson said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've had grey hairs for a long time. It used to be so few that I could just pluck them, but now there are so many that I have to color my hair to cover them! (and I'm not even 30 until the end of this year...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers