Saturday, January 23, 2010


I've been debating all week whether or not to post about this...oh what the heck...my parents have been wanting to see pictures of it...

so there...

I finally got my piano.

Its still sinking in...

This was my zen growing up. I played and played for hours. I only play for me. If someone at church were to ask who plays the piano, I would NEVER raise my hand. I took lessons for 2 years, maybe 3. In high school I played for a friend for a devotional in Seminary and afterwards she told me she would never ask me again.

YUP! I'm that good!

But it was something I enjoyed doing and haven't played, well since high school really. SO now I have to relearn everything which is extremely frustrating especially when some songs took me months to finally play.
But like I said, I play for me.
I play the way I want to hear it and if I can't figure it out I just make it up. Nobody else knows that I'm playing it wrong!
I have control issues.
David hasn't even heard me play. I will spare him.
The music industry has really changed since high school. You can now download music and print it off! CRAZY!
Austin really likes it. He plays on it and sings at the same time. He won't let anyone play on it but me. Anytime he hears someone else get on, he will run into the room screaming "NOOOOOO! GEt OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3 comments:

Shane, Rahndi, Levi and Olivia said...

Congrats!!!!

That is so awesome. When Shane told me I didn't believe him at first. I love your choice.

Shellee said...

You lucky girl! Finished bedrooms and a piano! Good for you.

I want to finish more of our basement asap. Was your contractor local?

Woodlands said...

I love it!! I have the perfect room for one of those. I would love it Congratulations!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers