Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I SURVIVED THE DAY




I survived. No the 2nd coming didn't come and I didn't get resurrected into my 25 year old body, but I did survive and have come to terms with it. David took me out to lunch, shopping, a movie, dinner, and more shopping. And a big thanks for the emails, drop off's and phone calls!

Now on a brighter note, here are some goals I have for the next 10 years:

Upgrade my camera. I still shoot with a point and shoot. I feel I don't know enough yet about photography to make the big upgrade. I'm still doing my research.

Get a piano and of course I'm going to pull the high maintenance card and want a baby grand. Addie really wants to start taking lessons..so there..

Get braces...this one is easy...they go on January 29th!!!!!

Travel. David said he promises to take me to New York and Hawaii and I snuck in Rome, too.

Maybe cut down on the coke and start eating better...I said maybe...its the thought that counts

Maybe get out my violin one more time...again, its the thought that counts!

Get my picture taken with someone famous

Those are the main ones. Yes they are all pretty superficial. I didn't say anything about being a better mom and maybe growing spiritually, but those are goals you shouldn't have to write down.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Glad to hear you survived Liz!! Those all sound like worthy goals! :) You are so fun and I am glad you had a good birthday!! 30 is better we are wiser, RIGHT?? Happy New Year Liz and I have to tell you becuase you have Bryson in your class you can AlWAYS come and get Mike or I!! :) I am in Nursery now so just up the hall!! :) I have threatened him!! He is so fun but lots of work! I hope he is good for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers