Sunday, January 17, 2010

GIRLS DANCE RECITAL!










WHEW! What a day! Aubree had a basketball game, both the girls had their dance rehearsal so Aubree had to change in the car, and then later on that night the big dance recital. Addison HATED her costume and I told her that this can be her last year, but after her recital she told me she didn't want to quit. (DARN! I have other things in mind...)
Aubree did AWESOME! This is really starting to be her thing. She LOVES it! If she didn't have so many things going on I would have her tryout for competition. I asked her out of soccer, basketball, and dance which one would she want to quit (Again, mommy has other things in mind) and she totally freaked out! She didn't want to quit any of them and I asked her how about dance (cuz I know daddy wouldn't let her quit sports) and she freaked out again. She said she would rather quit basketball than dance which really surprised me cuz she likes basketball over soccer. Of course I would never make her quit anything, I was just curious about what she was going to say.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers