Sunday, February 27, 2011

Book Review of Maxiumum Ride

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1)The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Okay I am in between 2 stars and 3. I read The Lake House and I thought this was the sequel. It was a spinoff. It was the same main character, but that is where it ended. So the first couple of chapters were extremely frustrating because I wanted to know what happened next from the Lake House.It was like taking Bella Swan and keeping her Bella Swan, but she had no idea who Edward or Jacob was. So that's where my 2 stars comes from. When I could finally get into the book I liked it. It held my attention enough that I wanted to keep reading it, it was funny, and I think I would let Aubree read it when she's in 6th grade. Their were some parts that tended to repeat themselves which got annoying..Note to author: "Yes I know the charcters have superhuman strength! I get it! You don't have to keep telling me!!"



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers