Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Ballet

Last night we took Addie to the Sleeping Beauty Ballet at Capital theater. American Express is a sponsor of Ballet West so they had a special dress rehearsal before they're big opening night. Before the ballet they had a dinner at the Hilton which was right up my alley. Fancy food, fancy dishes, fancy desserts! Thank goodness my mom was very proper growing up and taught me all the do's and don't's. She even had me take an etiquette class! But it has paid off since this was not my first fancy business dinner. But I have not taught this to my children so I had to whisper in Addie's ear what fork to use and when (as I watched my dear husband shovel is main course with his dessert fork!) Addie was loving it and loved the ballet. Now she wants to take ballet lessons. YEAH! I took her down to the orchestra pit and showed her all of the instruments and asked her which one she wanted to play and she said violin. Yeah Again!

(and the Ugly Arms Award goes to......)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers