Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Lake House Review

The Lake HouseThe Lake House by James Patterson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is the 2nd book in the series. I liked the first book and thought it ended just fine and wasn't racing to go read the 2nd one. But my mother in law insisted so I agreed. Even the first couple of chapters I'm thinking, "Why would he make a sequel!!! BORING!" But then it was getting better and I read the middle to the end in about 2 days. Their were a lot of surprises and on this one I will be racing to read the next one. Beware: It is VERY PG-13ish.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers