Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Being the romantic that I am, I actually don't like Valentines. I'm just getting over the Christmas fiasco and I don't feel like decorating and doing a big dinner all over again and making a big deal about another holiday! And I've made the mistake of getting my kids something for Valentines so now they expect a little something. So this year our local craft store/post office were doing Valentine goodie bags that included balloons and they deliver it to their kids school for $5.00! (Gotta love the pink cupcake smear all over Austin and can you just hear me squeal when I saw this picture!)

 Here is the link for the chocolate cake recipe: Best Bites  It is so good!!! I had it for breakfast this morning. In fact I've been eating it all day. I don't even put it on a plate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers