Saturday, February 5, 2011

Completed Austin's Room

 I did the raingutter bookshelves again (they come in brown too, but I opt. for white) I needed something for just his comic books that have been handed down from Daddy and Grandpa. He LOVES looking through his comics and picked out the ones he wanted to show.
 David has been so irritated that Austin didn't have a bedspread so we finally went and got one last night at Pottery Barn. He wouldn't go for the sham though. Just couldn't muster up paying $26 for a pillow case. I'll be on the lookout at Downeast.


 I love this picture of him! He's about 18months. Kinda got the baby bug, but its what they turn into that scares me!
Austin's room is finally done! Its simple, but its done. Yes I would love to do some board and batten, maybe some vinyl lettering somewhere, but I don't know how long he will be in this room so its fine for now.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

So cute! That is totally inspiring. My 3-year-old would just die if he saw that room. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers