Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bookshelf Re-Do


 The china was my grandmother's. My grandpa was in the airforce during WW2 so they were in Germany after the war and a family came to their house and wanted to trade the china for food. So the wording on the china is in German. I have to split this with my brother and sister when they have somewhere to put it. (Unlike me who has kept it in a box for a couple of years!)
 Holy cow check out those holes!! I think I'll cover them up with some beadboard wallpaper...UGH! Another project!
We have had this bookshelf for years! It was in David's room growing up and we have hauled it on every move! We've had it in Austin's room and it got replaced when I did his desk. I've wanted a nice bookshelf for years to put my mom's china on. Its just been sitting in a box! I agonized for days over the color and I still didn't get it right! Its too blue and looks like it should be in a baby boys nursery! So I might re-do it in a year or so.

2 comments:

char said...

Liz, you amaze me. I remember seeing the China at your mom's. Was it hers or your dads parents? I look forward to seeing your projects.

Shellee said...

Your projects turn out amazing! So whats in the girls old room?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers